PARADISE BEACH IN PHUKET
How to reach Paradise Beach in Phuket island by bike,free shuttle or long tail boat.
The beach is completely surrounded by nature and is located on the promontory near Patong beach,just 5 km,
where there are some of the most beautiful beaches on the island as Freedom beach and Tritrang Beach.
Beautiful white sand beach surrounded by a crystal clear turquoise sea especially in the high season when the weather conditions are perfect.
There are 2 small bay with many rocks on the beach and a large coral reel in the sea, one beach is fully equipped with many service as restaurant, Bar,deck chairs umbrellas,toilet, massage area, the other one is more quite.
It can be reached in 3 different ways or by land and then following the Patong seafront road towards Paradise Beach, continue until the end of the road,down the hill there is a parking, the path surrounded by greenery offers spectacular views of the bay.
Another option but more expensive the beach can be reached by sea by renting the so-called Long tail boats on the area of the Patong seafront that in 10 minutes of sailing by coast takes you directly to the beach.
Finally, the cheapest solution use the free shuttle service at the stops, Bangal road, Hard Rock Cafe.
THE BEACHES OF THE NORTH
- Mai Kao
- Nai Yang
- Nai Thon
- Bang Tao (Xana beach club)
- Banana Beach
- Surin Beach
- Leam Sing
CENTRAL AREA BEACHES
- Kamala Beach (Cafe’ del Mar club)
- Iguana Beach (beach club Iguana)
- Kalim Beach
- Patong Beach (Kudo beach club)
- Freedom Beach (The most beautiful)
- Paradise beach (Full moon Party beach club)
- Tri Trang beach (Bath with Elephants)
- Le meridien (Private Beach)
- Le merlin (Private Beach)
SOUTH AREA BEACHESKaron beach
- Kata beach (Surf Club beach)
- Kata Noi Beach
- Nui Beach (Amazing seats)
- Nai Harn Beach (Windmill and view point Prompt Cape)
- Ao sane Beach
- Ya Nui Beach
In conclusion follow our guide and tips how to reach Paradise Beach the most beautiful place on Phuket island…
Posted in BEST BEACHES IN PHUKET
Sunday Apr 26 4:15 am